At Holy Trinity Lutheran College, we encourage families and members of the community to be actively engaged in school life.
How to get involved
You can get involved in everyday life at Holy Trinity by:
- attending chapel and assemblies
- supporting programs in classrooms
- attending PTFA (Parents, Teachers and Friends Association) meetings and events
- volunteering in the canteen
- encouraging our students at sporting events such as the athletics carnival or Pedal Prix.
The PTFA are an enthusiastic group of parents, teachers and friends from our college community. The PTFA:
- stimulates an active interest in the life of the college
- fosters fellowship and cooperation among all members of the college community
- raises funds for equipment and amenities to support student engagement and learning.
Meetings are held monthly and provide members the opportunity to help organise community events and provide input into how funds are spent.
Holy Trinity Lutheran Church
As the fellowship of Jesus’ followers, Holy Trinity Lutheran Church endeavours to make God’s love come to life in our community through Holy Trinity Lutheran College, Sunnyside Lutheran Retirement Village and Jacob’s Well Christian Bookshop. This passion also takes us beyond our community and into the world through different overseas mission partnerships.
Find out more information about Holy Trinity Lutheran Church and the services they provide.