Students are prepared for leadership throughout their school life, enhancing their sense of responsibility and an increased awareness of their role within our college community. These opportunities occur through:
- the House system
- College Ambassadors
- Student Representative Council
Although leadership opportunities are available to all students, not all students will aspire to these positions of responsibility.
While formal roles will be filled by our Year 12 students, it is our firm belief that each student is a leader of self and, through their actions and behaviours as senior students, they assume the responsibilities of leadership of the college community. These responsibilities include:
- being a positive role model for their peers and the younger students of the college
- maintaining a positive tone in the college
- playing a leading role in ensuring that Holy Trinity is a pleasant and safe environment for all staff and students
- engaging in and actively promoting the college values, Code of Conduct and Uniform Policy
- being an active participant in college committees.