Holy Trinity Lutheran College is a Foundation to Year 12 school located in Horsham, Victoria, that provides quality, independent Christian education. Our students are nurtured and guided to develop the necessary skills to thrive in this ever-changing world we live in. Our teachers provide child-centred learning opportunities that encourage collaborative, creative, critical and curious thinkers—strengthening the educational outcomes for all students. Read more about our mission, vision and values.
Our employees enjoy the following benefits:
- competitive and generous remuneration
- relocation assistance available if required
- salary packaging options including remote area tax incentives
- professional development opportunities
- paid parental leave (14 weeks) and long service leave (after seven years of service)
- teach in state of the art learning facilities.
- Head of Junior School
This full time, five-year contract position commences Term 1 2022. Applications close 5pm, Wednesday 3 November.
- Secondary Design Technology (Woodwork and Metalwork) Teacher
This permanent, full time position commences Term 1 2022. The ability to teach other subjects would be an advantage. Applications close 5pm, Friday 22 October.
- Casual Relief Teachers
The college welcomes applications from Victorian Institute of Teaching-registered teachers for CRT positions. Please forward your resume CV outlining your teaching experience and qualifications to email@example.com.