Students are provided with many different opportunities to practice servant leadership during their time at the college. Servant leadership moves away from traditional, hierarchical systems of leadership. Rather, our leaders accept the need to serve the college community by contributing ideas, actions and the modelling of expectations and guidance. We want every student to strive to be a servant leader and will provide opportunities for students to develop their leadership skills and demonstrate service.
Available leadership positions
The College Ambassadors are required to perform a variety of duties including:
- giving prospective parents and students a tour of the college
- greeting members of the college community at the front gate
- attend community events as representatives of the college
- appear in promotional material
- speak at college events and occasions.
Student Representative Council (SRC)
The SRC is made up of students from each year level across the college with executive positions held by Middle School students. The group meets on a regular basis to discuss a wide range of matters and forthcoming social events organised in support of identified charities. The SRC provides students with the opportunity to become involved in formal discussion, decision making and organisation.
Middle School Captains
The Middle School Captains are elected by the student body and act as representatives for the students and the college. There are two captains and two vice-captains who:
- serve on the Student Representative Council
- attend commemorative services
- perform roles at special ceremonies
- speak on behalf of the college
- liaise with the Head of Middle School and Principal on a regular basis.